(Updated for 2017!)
Concert stage rental has come a long way since someone decided to pull the hay wagon behind the old barn for a hootenanny. Over the past few years we've seen larger and larger setups on beaches, in parks, and especially in the festival world.
When planning a stage for your next concert, proper stage design is a must. Is the audience on a flat surface like a parking lot or beach? Or are they on the side of a hill? Stage height may be adjusted depending on the ideal angle for viewing from the audience.
We'd also recommend a few of these tweaks for the best concert stage rental experience:
- On-stage rolling risers for drums, keyboards, and DJ's allow equipment to be rolled on and off for quick set changes
- Backstage loading platforms at truck dock height make unloading and loading a breeze
- Backstage loading ramps for when docks aren't an option
- Sidestage platforms for monitor world, guitar world and VIP seating
- Our Concert Barricade keeps unruly patrons in the audience, not on your stage
- Elevated Front-of-house mix positions keep your sound and lighting techs above the crowd
- VIP Platforms elevate portions of the audience and can be built for couches, tables, and chairs for the ultimate in table/bottle service and viewing
- Using Performance Staging's fleet of mobile stages, huge inventory of modular stage decks and production equipment to pull off a concert stage of any size, shape or configuration
- Side Towers for Lighting, LED Video Walls and Speaker Bays